Our premium & favoured diesel grass-cutting machine
SCAG TURF TIGER
only £13,995.00 + VAT
or as little as £95 + VAT per week (T&Cs apply)
The legendary Scag Turf Tiger has been up and down more than a few trailer ramps over the years. It's toughness, quality of cut and easy operation are why professionals depend on the solid Scag Turf Tiger every day to earn a living. We start with solid ground: a heavy-duty, double tube steel frame for extra strength. With dual 16cc hydraulic pumps and high-torque wheel motors, the Scag Turf Tiger responds quickly with plenty of power, even on tough terrain. Depending on the engine option you choose you'll get productive top speeds from 10.5MPH to 12 MPH. The day is made more enjoyable with our exclusive Command-Comfort Operator Station which features an adjustable torsion spring suspension seat and Quick-Fit adjustable steering control levers that let you position the controls for easy use and personalised comfort.
High-strength, double-tube steel frame ensures a solid foundation for years of reliable service; replaceable front caster wheel weldments.
- Cutter deck driveshaft system provides consistent, reliable power and a wide cutting height range.
- Heavy-duty drive system features 16cc pumps and high-torque wheel motors for responsive, dependable power.
- Up to 12MPH forward speed on most units.
- Tri-plate Velocity Plus™ cutter deck design is the strongest in the industry; deck tops are nearly ½" thick steel.
- ROPS standard equipment featuring low hinge point for easy transport and storage.
- Large caster wheels feature tapered roller bearings in axles and pivots for long life; lip seal keeps grease in and dirt out.
- Flat-free caster tyres reduce maintenance costs and keep you in the field, cutting grass.
- Large drive tyres deliver superior traction and a smooth ride.
- Command-Comfort Operator Station features unprecedented levels of adjustability and ergonomics that fight fatigue and provides maximum comfort and convenience.
- Ultra-low center of gravity makes the Scag Turf Tiger surefooted on a wide variety of terrains.
- Large capacity, single fuel tank with a large angled neck for easy filling.
- Digital hour meter features pre-programmed maintenance reminders.
The RTM TOW & MOW
Landscaper / Parish Council Package
- New Indespension 10x6 (300 x 175cm) 2600kg Galvanised Trailer with ramp
- New Scag Zero Turn Ride On 48” ,52” or 61” Rotary Mower
- New Etesia PBE/PHC Hand Mower
- New Echo or Kaaz Brushcutter .
Total Package Price – from £8,995.00 + VAT
Hire or Buy & easy pay terms available – information and details on request
(subject to status) Upgrades available contact us for more details
HUSQVARNA TC 342T
The TC 342T ride-on is a high spec robust machine, with integrated collection for frequent year-round use it is ideal in large gardens and other spaces requiring demanding lawn care. It features a powerful Kawasaki twin cylinder engine and is combined with fast pedal operated hydrostatic transmission giving plenty of power with smooth operation, with professional grade tyres and large fuel tank this is the one to have.
Supplied with a robust collection system including steel backplate, robust latching system and a large reinforced cutting deck even the biggest lawn is no challenge.
The electric blade engagement, adjustable high back seat with armrests and BioClip from seat are only a few examples of the features making this tractor extra comfortable to operate.
Only £2,960.00 + vat
Special Offer on new Etesia Hydro 100
From as little as £39.50 + VAT per week you could be cutting your lawns or maintaining clients' grassland with this superb anti-clog mower. Guaranteed part exchange value of £1,000 on your existing ride-on mower.
While it capitalizes on the strengths of the previous model, the new Hydro 100 III ride-on mower is innovative, offering groundsmen greater efficiency and operator comfort. The Hydro 100 III is derived from a unique concept to allow mowing and collection in all weather conditions, the perfect model for professional users who demand the ultimate machine for extreme mowing and collection requirements. It has a powerful new Kawasaki engine, and a large 500-litre grass box that can be emptied in seconds thanks to its hydraulic tipping.
The Hydro 100 III is a model that goes beyond existing standards!
Find out more >>