The X–ROT PRO 80 Robotic mower is fitted with a Kawasaki FS481V engine and has an 80cm cutting width.
- This Mulching mower works with a single BLADE and a high mower deck designed to allow a high volume of grass with a minimum engine power
- The electric transmission system prevents any oil leakage and makes this unit perfect to be safely employed in the ecologic areas, near to drinking water dam, ecologic water oasis and protected nature reserves.
- The tracks are driven by Electric motors which are electronically controlled to have the best performance with the minimum waste of power. The result is a very LIGHT vehicle that drives easily in slopes and in uneven grounds. A 10 HP engine is performing the same work as an heavy, expensive and cumbersome equipment.
- The machine size and weight are suitable to be safely transported by a small pick-up or van. It can also be deposited in an inaccessible area by a light crane.
- The radio control is very easy to operate: there is no skill and training required to fully control the vehicle. Every function of the machine can be controlled from the handy set.
- The electric transmission doesn’t need any maintenance: no hydraulic oil or filters, no wearing components are required. The small investment, the low power involved and the high productivity turn this incredible machine into a very economic solution.
Barbieri X-ROT 80 PRO
Barbieri X-ROT Pro User Manual