Otherwise hard-to-reach places such as railway banks, woods, plantations and vineyards now become accessible for the Super Prof Cross Country. Despite the impressive set of tracks, the weight of the Cross Country is still quite limited. As a result the ground pressure is very low, which means that the caterpillar tracked shredder can also be used on a lawn without any risk of doing damage.
New Design upgrades across each machine include:
– Fuel tank and hydraulic tanks raised up under the hopper for easy filling and no funnels needed.
– Bigger Stronger Super Prof blades fitted into the PROF6 range – Heavy duty self sharpening.
– ‘V’ Shape Infeed hopper for easy material feeding and more space for operator hands when using the twist grip drive.
– Easier horizontal blade cover opening with wider access to fan and blades for changing blades and discharge fan clean out.
– Increased 4″ capacity
– Super Prof style discharge chute – higher trajectory for firing debris into higher vans and trailers.
– More robust dual hydraulic feed roller support with easy spring finger click off for access for blockages.
– Wider ATV style wheels for better stability and traction.
– Tie down points front and back for ease of load securing when transporting
– Upgraded hydraulic mechanism to prevent machine “runaway” on slopes and trailer ramps when in drive.
– Wider aperture for bushy material – less cutting and trimming needed before feeding.
– Anti Block Management as standard on all units – control the feed system.
– Simple Maintenance and limited adjustments.
– Reduced grease nipples and heavy duty sealed bearings.