The concept of a self-propelling shredder, which allows you to get to the back of the garden and process the cutting waste on-site, offers an ideal solution for many garden contractors. However, for another large group of gardeners, this added flexibility does not imply added value because they have a different work area. Especially for this group, Eliet developed a Prof 6 on a chassis for fast transportation purposes.
New Design upgrades across each machine include:
– Fuel tank and hydraulic tanks raised up under the hopper for easy filling and no funnels needed.
– Bigger Stronger Super Prof blades fitted into the PROF6 range – Heavy duty self-sharpening.
– ‘V’ Shape Infeed hopper for easy material feeding and more space for operator’s hands when using the twist grip drive.
– Easier horizontal blade cover opening with wider access to fan and blades for changing blades and discharge fan cleanout.
– Increased 4″ capacity
– Super Prof style discharge chute – higher trajectory for firing debris into higher vans and trailers.
– More robust dual hydraulic feed roller support with easy spring finger click off for access for blockages.
– Wider ATV style wheels for better stability and traction.
– Tie-down points front and back for ease of load securing when transporting
– An upgraded hydraulic mechanism to prevent machine “runaway” on slopes and trailer ramps when in drive.
– Wider aperture for bushy material – less cutting and trimming needed before feeding.
– Anti Block Management as standard on all units – control the feed system.
– Simple Maintenance and limited adjustments.
– Reduced grease nipples and heavy-duty sealed bearings.