Eliet launched the Prof 6 early in 2020 to replace the Prof 5 which had been around for 7 years. As with all Eliet upgrades, this new machine has built on the successes of the Prof 5 and includes a TRACKED model this time.
This entry-level model for the garden professional has numerous configuration possibilities which enable the garden contractor to configure the machine according to his specific needs and budget. In this way, one can opt for a model with or without a feed roller, with or without wheel drive.
New Design upgrades across each machine include:
– Fuel tank and hydraulic tanks raised up under the hopper for easy filling and no funnels needed.
– Bigger Stronger Super Prof blades fitted into the PROF6 range – Heavy duty self sharpening.
– ‘V’ Shape Infeed hopper for easy material feeding and more space for operator hands when using the twist grip drive.
– Easier horizontal blade cover opening with wider access to fan and blades for changing blades and discharge fan clean out.
– Increased 4″ capacity
– Super Prof style discharge chute – higher trajectory for firing debris into higher vans and trailers.
– More robust dual hydraulic feed roller support with easy spring finger click off for access for blockages.
– Wider ATV style wheels for better stability and traction.
– Tie down points front and back for ease of load securing when transporting
– Upgraded hydraulic mechanism to prevent machine “runaway” on slopes and trailer ramps when in drive.
– Wider aperture for bushy material – less cutting and trimming needed before feeding.
– Anti-block Management as standard on all units – control the feed system.
– Simple Maintenance and limited adjustments.
– Reduced grease nipples and heavy duty sealed bearings.